The 5 Best Digital Marketing Tips for Plumbers in London
The plumbing industry is a fast-paced sector that can be difficult to keep up with. With new technology and innovations coming out every day, it’s hard for businesses in this field to know how best to grow their customer base and increase sales. There are many ways you can use digital marketing such as blogging or social media, but here are The 5 Best Digital Marketing Tips for Plumbers in London
1) Use responsive design when creating your website – This means that the site should work no matter what device is being used (mobile, tablet, laptop). The more people who come across your website through different channels (such as Google), the higher chance they’ll find exactly what they’re looking for. Don’t know how to create a website or optimize it for your plumbing business, Contact us.
2. Local SEO. Local search engine optimization for highly competitive home service-based businesses, such as plumbers is absolutely necessary, otherwise, no one will likely ever find your business on Google or you will just waste tons of money on Google Ads. There are many tactics you can use to improve your local SEO, but the most important one is claiming and optimizing your Google My Business listing (formerly known as Google Places for Business), including filling out all of the relevant business information, uploading high-quality photos of your work, and adding customer reviews. You can also create geo-targeted campaigns. We offer a wealth of services to London plumbing firms
3. Invest in Google or Facebook Lead Generation Services. If you are not already investing money in Google or Facebook lead generation ads, I would recommend doing it soon, especially since it is slow (i.e. Shoulder Season) right now for HVAC and plumbing companies. In terms of which is the most effective I would say that it really depends on the competition in your local market to show up on Google for in your service(s) area. However, what I can say is that Facebook lead generation ads are much more affordable than Google Adwords and the return on investment (ROI) for plumbing companies has averaged over £22 per dollar spent.
4. Consider Investing in Social Media Management. Although social media marketing might not be the best way to generate the highest return on investment from your budget, this is missing the point of what social media marketing is used for in most businesses! It is primarily for generating brand awareness and customer service, not leads. That’s not to say that you can’t generate leads from social media, but it should be a secondary goal after branding and customer service. If you are going to do social media marketing in-house, then make sure that someone on your team is responsible for it full time and knows what they’re doing
5. Test, Track, Rinse & Repeat! Always remember to test and track all of your digital marketing and advertising campaigns for your plumbing business in London. Not only will this help you to improve the campaigns that are working, but it will also help you to identify which ones are not so that you can stop wasting your money on them.
In addition, part of your Local SEO and Google Ads strategy should be investing in getting a Google Guaranteed badge on your Google My Business profile for about $60/mth:
For more digital marketing tips for plumbers in London, please contact us. We offer a range of services specifically tailored to plumbing companies and if you need help with digital marketing or if you want us to manage your online campaigns for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We have a wide range of experience when it comes to helping plumbing companies increase their leads and sales.
Thank you for reading The 5 Best Digital Marketing Tips for Plumbers in London by webdevelopmentdons.com
Please also consider reading